Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dear Mom and Dad church camp is tones of fun. Counsellor Gary is very nice. Yesterday he let me roll his ciggarettes all day in one of the cabins. He said don't tell anyone because they would get all jealous. At the end of the day he even let me smoke one. It was fun at first it felt like a roller coaster, then i got dizzy and puked, but counsellor Gary said thats only cause it was my first smoke. Me and counsellor Gary went for a fun ride in his car. We went to a house where Gary said he left his tv in the living room. The door woudn't open so Gary gave me a boost up to one of the windows. I climbed in and went to get the tv for Gary. I couldnt lift the tv, so Gary got a little mad. It was ok though, he said just grab the playstation.
When we got back to camp Gary gave me a pop that smelled like grand dad. Then I got really tired and laughed a lot. Gary drank a lot of pop then we went for a ride in one of the canoes. Counsellor Gary started napping in the canoe. I got bored so i hopped out and swam back to camp. I hope cousellor Gary comes back soon.

see you soon
love Little Timmy

No comments: